Florida Caverns State Park offers a full range of activities such as cave touring, hiking, biking, boating, camping, horseback riding and even golfing.Read more
Fillingim Landing Kayak launch on Perdido River.Read more
A good location to launch a kayak or SUP is the Oyster Pile Boat Ramp located in Bagdad (just outside Milton).Read more
Deadman’s Island is a great paddle destination in Gulf Breeze.Read more
Shoreline park is located in Gulf Breeze, Florida on Santa Rosa Sound. It’s a great place to take the kids fishing, pack a picnic, launch your boat, hike among the live oaks on the nature trail or walk along the beach.Read more
- Fillingim Landing Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard Launch January 19, 2012
- Pensacola Beach Surfing Photos May 15, 2010
- Surfing Photos at Fort Pickens Point November 10, 2009
- Paddle Deadman’s Island in Gulf Breeze September 12, 2011
- Refresh at Roger Scott Swimming Pool and Water Park June 25, 2010
- Fort Pickens Beach Photos April 9, 2010
- Plein Air Painters of Pensacola January 27, 2010
- Graham Creek Nature Preserve April 21, 2014
- Fort Pickens Wildlife Photos April 20, 2014
- Earth Day Shoreline Cleanup April 14, 2014
- Sunset Kayak Paddle April 11, 2014
- Let’s Go Paddle April 10, 2014
- Don’t Miss Chalk It Up 3! April 9, 2014
- Perdido Bay Sunset March 24, 2014
- Shawn: Hi Angel, I would check with the City of Gulf Bree...
- Angel: Wow, never knew this place was here and so close. ...
- Shawn: Hey Kelly, sorry about that. We've added a note th...
- Kelly Houston: Drive nearly 1 hr and 1/2 away only to come find o...
- Shawn: Roy, the water level must be lower than normal. Wh...
- Roy Greene: Went to landing today, its not a great launch poin...
- Shawn: I believe they have boards available for rent. You...