Fillingim Landing Kayak launch on Perdido River.Read more
A good location to launch a kayak or SUP is the Oyster Pile Boat Ramp located in Bagdad (just outside Milton).Read more
Deadman’s Island is a great paddle destination in Gulf Breeze.Read more
Shoreline park is located in Gulf Breeze, Florida on Santa Rosa Sound. It’s a great place to take the kids fishing, pack a picnic, launch your boat, hike among the live oaks on the nature trail or walk along the beach.Read more
Explore St. Andrews Park located in Panama City. The park includes camping, hiking, boating, and much more.Read more
- Fillingim Landing Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard Launch January 19, 2012
- Surfing Photos at Fort Pickens Point November 10, 2009
- Pensacola Beach Surfing Photos May 15, 2010
- Florida Gulf Coast Beach Camping February 16, 2010
- Plein Air Painters of Pensacola January 27, 2010
- Paddle Deadman’s Island in Gulf Breeze September 12, 2011
- Refresh at Roger Scott Swimming Pool and Water Park June 25, 2010
- Paddleboard Carpenter Park February 9, 2014
- Swim Club @ Pensacourt January 31, 2014
- Beach Day in January January 12, 2014
- Pensacola Bay Bluffs Park January 4, 2014
- Pensacola Beach Photos December 1, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day Outdoor Activities November 28, 2013
- Geocaching in the Pensacola Bay Area November 12, 2013
- Shawn: Hi Angel, I would check with the City of Gulf Bree...
- Angel: Wow, never knew this place was here and so close. ...
- Shawn: Hey Kelly, sorry about that. We've added a note th...
- Kelly Houston: Drive nearly 1 hr and 1/2 away only to come find o...
- Shawn: Roy, the water level must be lower than normal. Wh...
- Roy Greene: Went to landing today, its not a great launch poin...
- Shawn: I believe they have boards available for rent. You...