Looking for a new place to explore? Try taking a safari! You don’t have to go to the African jungle; just head over to 5 Rivers Delta Safaris in Spanish Fort, Alabama. The Mobile-Tensaw Delta is a great place for scout groups, eco-tours, party cruises, overnight camping, Native American Indian Mound tours or any custom […]Read more
Big Sabine Bay is a hidden paddling destination located on Pensacola Beach.Read more
Florida Caverns State Park offers a full range of activities such as cave touring, hiking, biking, boating, camping, horseback riding and even golfing.Read more
Fillingim Landing Kayak launch on Perdido River.Read more
A good location to launch a kayak or SUP is the Oyster Pile Boat Ramp located in Bagdad (just outside Milton).Read more
- Fillingim Landing Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard Launch January 19, 2012
- Pensacola Beach Surfing Photos May 15, 2010
- Surfing Photos at Fort Pickens Point November 10, 2009
- Florida Gulf Coast Beach Camping February 16, 2010
- Plein Air Painters of Pensacola January 27, 2010
- Fort Pickens Beach Photos April 9, 2010
- Refresh at Roger Scott Swimming Pool and Water Park June 23, 2014
- Klondike Archery Park December 16, 2014
- Explore Our Outdoor Public Parks December 1, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Outdoor Activities November 23, 2014
- Seacrest Wolf Preserve Howl-O-Ween Event October 24, 2014
- Kitesurfing And Windsurfing Fort Walton Beach October 9, 2014
- Total Lunar Eclipse October 8, 2014 October 8, 2014
- Beach Day September 1, 2014
- Shawn: Hi Angel, I would check with the City of Gulf Bree...
- Angel: Wow, never knew this place was here and so close. ...
- Shawn: Hey Kelly, sorry about that. We've added a note th...
- Kelly Houston: Drive nearly 1 hr and 1/2 away only to come find o...
- Shawn: Roy, the water level must be lower than normal. Wh...
- Roy Greene: Went to landing today, its not a great launch poin...
- Shawn: I believe they have boards available for rent. You...