Are you a night owl looking for an evening outdoors? Come on out for the First Annual “Night of Nature” at Roy Hyatt Environmental Center. If you’ve been out for their Open House events, you know it’s a beautiful area with lots to explore.
When: Friday, March 8, 2013
Where: 1300 Tobias Rd. Cantonement
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Escambia Amateur Astronomy Association will be there with their telescopes. You should be able to view Jupiter and many of the constellations.
- The Wildlife Sanctuary of Northwest Florida is bringing many of their owls.
- The RHEC will have their reptile room open.
- Take a night hike with an Escambia County Sea Grant Agent
- Food will be available for small donations. Hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, water, and baked goods.
Dress comfortably and bring the kids out, too. It will be a different and fun way to explore at the center and learn something new!