- No camping fee but entrance to park is $8 or $25 for an annual pass that is good for Fort Pickens and Opal Beach as well.
- Camping starts 1/2 mile past the end of the road
- No camping on the dunes
- Campfires are allowed in certain areas. Please inquire at registration.
- For more information call 850-934-2600
You are here: Home > Beach Camping On Johnson Beach
[caption id="attachment_9564" align="alignnone" width="545"] Johnson Beach at Sunset[/caption] Looking for a place to pitch your tent right on the beach? Imagine awaking to the sounds of the ocean and watching dolphins catch their morning breakfast in the emerald waters. There are only a few places where you can have that opportunity. Camping on the beach is a rarity in Florida. Johnson Beach is one the few places you can pitch your tent directly on the sugar white sands along the Gulf of Mexico. Johnson Beach is located on Perdido Key and is part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Entrance fee into the park is required but free primitive camping is available on the eastern end of the park. Campers must register at the entrance station of the park and carry their gear a half mile in from the road. You may want to pack light. Hiking on sand can be a bit tiring. Camping Details
- Lexotan For Sale January 19, 2012
- Lunesta For Sale May 15, 2010
- Rivotril For Sale November 10, 2009
- Buy Tramadol Without Prescription April 9, 2010
- Buy Clobazam Without Prescription January 27, 2010
- Buy Bromazepam Without Prescription February 16, 2010
- Sonata For Sale September 12, 2011
- Kitesurfing And Windsurfing Fort Walton Beach October 9, 2014
- Total Lunar Eclipse October 8, 2014 October 8, 2014
- Beach Day September 1, 2014
- Paddleboard Rentals July 23, 2014
- Atomoxetine For Sale June 23, 2014
- Old River Canoe and Kayak Launch June 4, 2014
- Kayak Rentals June 3, 2014
- Shawn: Hi Angel, I would check with the City of Gulf Bree...
- Angel: Wow, never knew this place was here and so close. ...
- Shawn: Hey Kelly, sorry about that. We've added a note th...
- Kelly Houston: Drive nearly 1 hr and 1/2 away only to come find o...
- Shawn: Roy, the water level must be lower than normal. Wh...
- Roy Greene: Went to landing today, its not a great launch poin...
- Shawn: I believe they have boards available for rent. You...
2010 Spring Break alabama Beach Big Lagoon State Park Biking blackwater river camping family fishing Florida Fort Pickens Geocaching gulf breeze Gulf Coast gulf of mexico hiking kayak Kayaking Maps milton nature navarre beach paddleboard Paddleboarding paddling Parks pensacola Pensacola Beach perdido key photo Photos reefs rivers snorkeling State parks SUP Surfing swimming Things To Do trails UWF video walking water safety wildlife