Looking for local outdoor activities to do with the kids? Take a break from the beach, pack a picnic, and head over to Weeks Bay. Tour the center for experiencing a hands-on touch tank, viewing a baby alligator, and more. Walk the nature trails or even bring your boat, kayaks or stand-up-paddleboards to tour the [...]
Need an adventure getaway? Here is a great way to spend time outdoors while learning some fun and practical outdoor skills to bring back to the Gulf Coast. Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) is a three day workshop designed for women ages 18 years or older. The workshop offers hands-on instruction in a fun and non-threatening learning [...]
What did we have for lunch today? During lunch we took a quick paddle at Woodland Park in Gulf Breeze. What a great way to refresh! Here’s a few photos we took.
5 Rivers Delta Bring your binoculars and camera to watch for wildlife. You may see alligators, osprey, heron, cormorant, pelicans, turtles, nutria, beavers and more. Learn about the history, geology, ecology and other characteristics of the Delta. Read more. Water Warrior Eco SUP Tour Did you know the Gulf Coast area is as important to [...]
Monday, April 15, 2013 to Friday, May 3, 2013 The 2013 WEAR and West Florida Medical Group DeLuna Treasure Hunt, part of the 63rd Fiesta of Five Flags celebration, will take place April 15 to May 3. Maps are available to the public. About the DeLuna Treasure Hunt: Annually, the Fiesta of Five Flags Association [...]
- Fillingim Landing Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard Launch January 19, 2012
- Surfing Photos at Fort Pickens Point November 10, 2009
- Pensacola Beach Surfing Photos May 15, 2010
- Paddle Deadman’s Island in Gulf Breeze September 12, 2011
- Plein Air Painters of Pensacola January 27, 2010
- Florida Gulf Coast Beach Camping February 16, 2010
- Fort Pickens Beach Photos April 9, 2010
- Weeks Bay Nature Reserve and Interpretive Center May 15, 2013
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) Workshops May 15, 2013
- Paddleboard Photos from Woodland Park April 22, 2013
- Eco Tour Adventures April 22, 2013
- DeLuna Treasure Hunt April 15, 2013
- Osprey Nesting In Fort Pickens April 10, 2013
- 2nd Annual One Day Without Shoes March 26, 2013
- Shawn: Hi Angel, I would check with the City of Gulf Bree...
- Angel: Wow, never knew this place was here and so close. ...
- Shawn: Hey Kelly, sorry about that. We've added a note th...
- Kelly Houston: Drive nearly 1 hr and 1/2 away only to come find o...
- Shawn: Roy, the water level must be lower than normal. Wh...
- Roy Greene: Went to landing today, its not a great launch poin...
- Shawn: I believe they have boards available for rent. You...